This year my focus is on detoxing my body, I'm severely overweight so I know I have quite a bit to detox! For my husband and children I plan to work on building their immune systems so they can fight off sickness before it takes hold. Obviously I will be working on that for myself as well, I really need it too, since I have an auto-immune disease...Hashimoto's.
In future posts I'll be talking about different products we are using to help us on our journey to better health, perhaps you may find them to be beneficial for you and your family or you may already be using them, if so please leave a comment about your experiences, I love to hear about them!
Here are a couple of products we are using right now...
Young Living Lemon EO-Lemon consists of 68 percent dlimonene, a powerful antioxidant. It is delightfully refreshing in water (I'm drinking a glass right now) and may be beneficial for the skin. It is also known to be purifying to the body as well. There are so many uses for this wonderfully, versatile oil...
1. Removes gum, oil, grease spots, glue and crayon from most surfaces.
2. Add a few drops to a clean sink full of water and it will clean your fruits and veggies.
3. Add a couple of drops to a glass of water (preferably glass not plastic) for a refreshing, yet beneficial drink. It's not sour believe it or not!
4. Put a couple of drops on a cotton ball and put in your refrigerator to kill odors.
5. Add a few drops to water in a small spray bottle to sanitize surfaces.
And there is so much more :)
Young Living Mightyvites-contain two flavors, orange cream and mixed berry. They are made from whole food sources from superfruits, plants and veggies that deliver the full-spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients for children's developing bodies. I feel good about giving these to my kids and they willingly eat them up! Win-Win :)
I'm wishing you and your family the best of health!
Visit my Young Living website https://www.youngliving.org/wildflowerdream