page list

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A new love...


No, I have not fallen out of love with my Hunny (and I never will for that matter), I'm speaking of a new gluten-free product I just tried and am in love with! You may or may not have had it before, it's Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery Cinnamon Raisin bread!

Here are some of the reason's I love this bread...

1. It's got cinnamon and raisins in it...nuff said :)
2. It is soy free...yippee
3. It's gluten-free
4. It's not too sweet at all, in fact most of the sweetness is from the raisins.
5. The crust gets nice and crunchy when toasted.
6. My local health food store carries it!!

My local health food store also carries the regular Rudi's bread and I will be trying that next, I have high hopes that it will be delicious too!

Have you tried any of Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery breads? If so, what did you think?

Aiden's face says it all...yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment