page list

Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome to Reading Your Lips...

Hi, my name is Stephanie, I am a deaf wife and mother and I'm living a crazy, wonderful life! Why is my blog called Reading Your Lips? As a deaf person, one of the ways I am able to understand what people are saying to me face to face is by reading their lips. I do wear a hearing aid, but my comprehension without the lip reading is very poor and that's ok, I've managed just fine thus far. Enough about my deafness ;-) the purpose of this blog is to be an outlet for my adventures in cooking, home schooling, nutrition, essential oils, jewelry making and of course my challenges as a Christian wife and mother! I hope that you will join me in my adventures and I look forward to your thoughts and comments.


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment