page list

Monday, November 29, 2010

Busy Thanksgiving Weekend!

It's Monday and I'm having a hard time getting back to my regular routine, I just want to sleep...sleep and digest all the food I ate over the weekend :)

I had a wonderful time with my family, my brother Frank and his wife Jennifer, who are expecting their first child in March of next year, came down from Virginia. My sister Eileen and her husband, Derek and their two cute little girls also came down from Santa Clara. They were able to come for Thanksgiving but unfortunately will not be down for X-mas...so we had Thanksgiving/Birthdays/X-mas/Baby shower all wrapped up in one weekend (not all in one day mind you). We did not do a full on X-mas, just our Secret Santa gifts among the adults and the kids got to open a few presents early.

What big eyes your turkey has, Sophie! My brother-in-law Derek with his daughter (my niece) Sophie.

My husband, Eric helping our daughter, Eilan with her turkey.

Gifts for my brother Frank and his wife Jennifer, since we won't see them until next year :(

Jennifer is positively glowing!

My niece Annie Bananie (OK, it's just Annie), isn't she just so cute!

"Auntie, are you stalking me?" Yes, my little Annie Bananie I was stalking you, your just too cute!

The boys (Kade, Aiden and Mattias) trying to get Annie to come over to them, by tempting her with a turkey.

"Please don't tell Mommy on me"

The next day we got together again for the Birthdays and a little X-mas.

My sister-in-law Camilla with her daughter (my niece) Madison and her Birthday gift, she loves horses!

My brother Garmon...just being Garmon :)

My sister Eileen, made and decorated these cupcakes for the Birthday people.

Aiden, Mattias (my nephew) and Kade, patiently waiting to devour a cupcake.

My brother Garmon and the princesses, Eilan, Madison and Sophie.

The princesses enjoying their cupcakes and ice cream.

Breaking out the leftover pie and ice cream...my brother Frank, Kade, Eric, my brother Corey and Camilla.

Sophie opening one of her early X-mas gifts...a Princess Dress Up Chest.
Mattias, Kade, Grandma Bekkee, Camilla and Eilan

Sophie getting help from her mom, my sister Eileen.

Wow, a princess backpack...cool! Sophie and Eilan

Kade is happy and excited about his new toy!

Aiden can't wait to tear open the packaging and fly his!

Eilan with her new princess Glo Doodle, it's very neat!

I'd love to hear how your Thanksgiving weekend went!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures. I didn't get to see all of the package opening as I was chasing Annie a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, Annie is cute to chase though, love her toddler waddle!

    ReplyDelete