page list

Monday, April 2, 2012

Starting a 21 Day Sugar Detox today!

The team at Balanced Bites are kicking off a new 21 Day Sugar Detox today and I'm joining them!

I'm looking forward to giving my body the chance to do a little "spring cleaning", I know I will feel much better when it's over. If you would like to join too, head over to their blog for more information.

I'll post my "starting" picture tomorrow and an "after" picture when I complete the 21 days. I am curious to see if there will be a visible difference in my appearance, I am expecting to feel better at least :)


Oh, and after a year of being away, I'm baaaaack!
Steph

2 comments:

  1. YAY! SO happy to see that you are back! I love the new layout. Good luck with the sugar detox. I don't know that I could do it. I may have to think about it if you are successful with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Darci, I can't believe it has been a year since I last posted, time flys too fast! I will post on how I am doing on the detox, as well as some of the meals I'm eating. I feel so ready for it, but a year ago I would not be able to say that at all. :-)

    ReplyDelete