page list

Monday, April 18, 2011

Cooking For Isaiah by Silvana Nardone week!




I'm starting something new on my blog, I hope you like it. I will be dedicating a week of posts to a particular gluten free cookbook and sometimes I will feature a non-gluten free cookbook if the recipes can easily be made gluten free. My first week will be all about Cooking for Isaiah by Silvana Nardone. I wrote about her pizza and brownie recipes a couple posts back, be sure to check it out if you have not already!

This morning, the kids and I enjoyed her smoothie recipe, Isaiah's Fruit Smoothie. The ingredients complimented each other perfectly, it tasted like something you would buy at Jamba Juice, it was so good!

Smooth and creamy and full of flavor...Spring in a glass!


Thumbs up from the kiddos

Watch out for brain freeze :)

Stay tuned for more mouthwatering posts this week! Do you have Silvana's cookbook? If so what recipes are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment